birth control...

trying to find the best birth control, that wont mess with your body or emotions? whats everybodies top choices? need to know by friday..

LA09TKP

Asked by LA09TKP at 3:11 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Health

• The Fertility Awareness Method is the only one that can guarantee that! Good luck!
    Anonymous

• i liek my iud, but ive heard from a couple people that its can make you lose your sex drive and make you a little tempermental. i think it has with me, but i can treally be sure cuz i also suffer from depression,and am on antidep....so those could do it too....other then that im a big fan. no more pms...yay!!!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 4:01 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Diaphram!

Answer by rkoloms at 5:04 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Best bet is to try different types. Your hormones will interact with the birth control in a different way than mine, so I really cannot say.

Anonymous

• I had an IUD and the lasting effects after you have it removed is terrible. Many women have had lots of trouble after having it removed, some even haven't been able to have any more kids. I use the Natural method now, so I guess I would say, no to any of them. They all contain chemicals and hormones and all will affect you in some way. Do LOTS of research. Good Luck!
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 5:53 PM on May. 5, 2009