How can I help my son to use the potty at school?

My son recently started preschool and potty traning. He is 3 years old, at home he has no problem using his potty, but when it comes to school he just won't use the toliet or even when we're out. I don't know what to do, if he doesn't get the hang of it at school, he may have to stop going. Any suggestions or pointers would help.

JOHANA12

Asked by JOHANA12 at 3:14 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Can the teachers focus on him a bit for a week or so and time him. When the buzzer goes off its potty time. You need them to really be on the same page as you, and willing to help! I have a hard time with my son, and the school is helpful but I literally have to take him wether he wants to or not when we are out! It can be a struggle at times, but accidents are fewer and fewer! Good luck!
    Onthe5yearplan

Answer by Onthe5yearplan at 4:32 PM on May. 5, 2009