What's your favorite food place that isn't in your area and you miss it?

Now that I'm gonna have a bunch of you craving things! I was on Facebook yesterday and there was a fan page for a restaurant we went to in high school. Dang I really wanted it after I saw it again! It was Vince's Spahgetti in Ontario. I am in Sacramento and am from SoCal and I miss a lot of places to eat. Some of them are: Bob's Big Boy, Tommy Burger, (thank goodness we did in fact get In-n-Out up here and Sonic!) The Hat, North Wood's Inn, Winchells donuts, The Turkey House, and of course Knott's Berry Farm Chicken dinner! Great, now I'm hungry..... I wanna Tommy Burger! Oh and there is a fish place that's really small and has really good chowder, it's by the beach and now I can't remember the name of it. DAMN...I knew this question was bite me in the buns!

NoDramaMamma

Asked by NoDramaMamma at 3:14 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I haven't heard of any of those places you mentioned! That's funny to me, for me it would either be Pondarosa or Popeyes
    Anonymous

• not a restaraunt, but I miss 711 slurpies (nearest one is in texas, i'm in Ga lol) ! I also miss dunkin donuts (nearest one is an hour away).
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:21 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Every restaurant!! The only restaurants we have here are: McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, Ponderosa, and Subway. We have a couple diners and one steak ranch.
    Anonymous

• serranos!!! or olive garden. . .we have a chilies, but its not the same.
    i can't do red meat right now, but i miss Texas Road HOuse. . . .

dang. . .lol i'm preggo and hungry.. . .not good!!
    Anonymous

• Cant say I miss it because I've only been there a few times on vacation, but I sure wish there was an Andy Burger here!
    Anonymous

• i went to georgia on a trip and i was introduced to chick fa le wich i didnt know existed and now im back up in NYC and i really miss it..
    ARRI23

Answer by ARRI23 at 3:50 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I want the Cafe that was in town. I want one of their huge burgers.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:18 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Shipley's Donuts or Chick-Fil-A, or Corn Dog 7! (I know, Corn Dog 7 weird right, but I love their Cheese on a stick and real lemonades!)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:16 PM on May. 5, 2009