TMI...question. When was the last time you...

When was the last time you had sex in a car? How long have you and your guy been together.

My DH and I have been together 13 years and we did it on Valentines day. LOL. We hadn't done it in the car in years. But it was fun and kinda naughty...we thoroughly enjoyed it. Anyone else still have sex in the car?

Nathskitten

Asked by Nathskitten at 3:15 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• This morning in the parking lot of my dh's work.
    Anonymous

• lol random topic. my SO and I have sex in the car often actually. Sometimes thats the only place we can go to get some privacy since we live with his family.
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 3:17 PM on May. 5, 2009

• My DH & I stayed with my very conservative Mom before we were married. We were already living together but she made us sleep in separate bedrooms! We put the kids to bed one evening & then said we had to go to the 24 hour Wal Mart to pick up a few things for the trip home. Well, we went to Wal Mart but we also stopped on a country back road on the way home. It was so much fun. I hadn't had sex in the car since I was 16 years old (with DH, btw). That was about a year ago that that happened.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 3:18 PM on May. 5, 2009

• We haven't done it in the car in forever but I think it is b/c we don't have much time to do anything anyway except his 2 days off which are during the week & I have to work the next morning & the kids have school the next morning so we are always at home.
    momwifelove

Answer by momwifelove at 3:21 PM on May. 5, 2009

• we used to when we first got together (2 years ago) but he doesn't like to do it anymore. Sucks because I like to have sex in different places
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:29 PM on May. 5, 2009

• ummm..... never. And my DH and I have been together for 15 years.
    Anonymous

• once, a long time ago b4 kids. it was kind of difficult cuz he has a truck and the backseat was not very big!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 3:42 PM on May. 5, 2009

• LOL...

This is my confession.

We had sex in the back of DH's SUV with the backseat down about 3 weeks ago.

We were staying in a hotel, and our children were in the same room with us. So we all laid down and they went to sleep. We grabbed the baby monitor and went to the SUV and climbed in.... We were right outside our hotel room so we could see the door and it was around 1am so there was no one around and it was raining, which was nice... We had a good time. ;)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 3:53 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Oh and we've been together for 5 years.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 3:54 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Probably six years ago. DH and I have been together for seven years.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 4:22 PM on May. 5, 2009