Am I the only one?

When my baby has a first i.e.. rollover, tooth, etc. I tell everyone, and then my baby stops doing it, or his tooth recedes etc. Is there anyone else out there that announced your kid could do something, only to have the kid regress. :) How embarrassing.

lolaforpresidnt

Asked by lolaforpresidnt at 3:16 PM on May. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• All kids do that. Like hey my kid can say Momma...then he won't he will say ba-ba. And you are like no really. I swear.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:18 PM on May. 5, 2009

• ya my daughter has a baby that is a year old well to listen to her you would think this baby is saying sentences.so i went over and ya she can reconize the dog and say doo..or dad...daso she is starting but she is not reciting war and peace so its ok to be a proud mom....
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 3:21 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Yas, my kids used to make me out to be a liar all the time lol.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 3:42 PM on May. 5, 2009

• everyday mama.. everyday.. forsure at the doctor, wal-mart with ppl i would like for them to empress.. kids stink when you need them to shine.. LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:46 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Yes. Even in the womb. Hey she's kicking then when they put their ahnd on my belly -- nothing! Kids will get you even before they are here! :)
    Anonymous