what are you geting your moms for mothers day

idk what to get my mom she dont wear purfume jewelry so far i got her a card and a poem scroll what are you geting your mom, or what are you hoping for

truannmil

Asked by truannmil at 3:16 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-2 Credits)
  • I am going to have my son help me make some cookies and let my son decorate them. Nana loves lemon cookies.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:17 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I won't get to see my mom, so I got her a card and Wal-Mart gift card. I figured that is the easiest thing to send in the mail.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 3:21 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I live in Texas and my Mom lives in Virginia - so it's really hard on Mother's Day.

I went online and picked some very special teas, scones, special cookies, and a beautiful new one-serving tea pot and had it sent in a nice basket arrangement directly to my Mom.

The card reads . . . "I remember mornings as I grew up. They were full of wonderful smells, your cheerful smile, and your lilting voice always singing. You and your tea cup are a fixture in my mind when I think of my childhood. With each nibble and sip, enjoy who you are as much as I do."

I think that will make her happy. =)
    Spiritheart

Answer by Spiritheart at 3:24 PM on May. 5, 2009

• im having my 3ryr old son paint a cheap wooden birdhouse with her. i bought the birdhosue and the paints at hobby lobby yest. and also we mad esome "bird cookies" for her. it was a lot of fun to make them with him too! and they get bonding time while painting the house
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 3:39 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Nothing,she treats me like crap and doesn't deserve anything.You have to act like a mom if you want people to think of you.She doesn't think of anyone else for birthdays and such,so I'm returning the favor this year.Don't judge.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:54 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I hate when someone askes this question and someone comes in and says something nasty about their moms. I know not all moms are perfect but we don't want to hear about how your being mean back to her.

That being said, I'm taking my mom out for the weekend to a retreat.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:13 PM on May. 5, 2009

• nothing! She passed away in 2007 and is 900 miles away from where I live. No florist in the area will guarentee a floral delivery to cemetaries so mom isn't getting squat.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 4:56 PM on May. 5, 2009