How can I deal with this?

Maybe its baby blues, but im 20 y/o and i have a 4yr old little name Anais. I got pregnant with her when i was 15 and had her when i was 16. Well i dropped out of school and got a job to take care of her and its been hard ever since. I got laid off in Aug. of 2008. In about nov. of 2008 I got my GED and went to school for massage therapy. I feel like everything i do is just going down hill. When I started school i was kicked out of my apartment with my daughter. I have no job and no money. i feel soon im gonna be homeless. Now im finishing soon and im pregnant agian. Im scared and need someone to talk to. My life is just twirling downhill and i feel i have no control. My daughter starts school this september and i dont have a job. She doesnt have any school clothes, well better yet any summer clothes. Im so worried.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on May. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• Go to your local DSHS office and apply for assistance. Don't be ashamed of asking the state for help. As long as you are working to better your life and your babies, (which you may be able to get WIC) it is a tough time right now for a lot of people. God Bless you for doing everything you can for your babies. Chin up and just know that one day, everything will be okay.

mommyaunt412

Answer by mommyaunt412 at 3:42 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Where is the father at? Is he not helping you at all? Is your family not helping you? You should go back to your folks and stay with them till you get on your feet.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:24 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Depending on what state you live in there are lots of programs to help single moms pay for rent (In indiana its called section 8). Your local welfare office should be able to help you too. I know a few people who went to school for massage therapy and have had no luck getting any jobs, one of them is currently back in college. Also, if you need stuff for your daughter try freecycle.org, its a community where you give/ask for things for free. There's always a ton of baby and kid stuff on there. Hope this helps a little bit!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 3:24 PM on May. 5, 2009

• whats the story with the baby's daddy? does he have a job? are you on good terms? could you live with him? is he supportive at all? is there ANY family or friends nearby who'd let you stay for a while? have you contacted WIC, DFCS, local church.....programs like that which can help out? I'm sorry you feel things are going down hill! try to take one step at a time, and hopefully things will work out in the end!
    Anonymous

• Were's the daddy, and apply for gov help. If you want to talk PM me
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:31 PM on May. 5, 2009