To get rid of morning nap or not????

my ds is 11 months old, he takes 2 hour long naps a day...should I get rid of the morning nap, and only have him nap once a day....would that improve the fussyness in the evening

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would.. Jb only takes one at 9-11 and is ready for bed at 6:30-7.. its awesome..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:38 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Oh my gosh... no. Let him decide when he is ready to give up morning naps. I cannot imagine how fussy my son would be if I made him give up his morning naps. He takes two naps a day... both 1 1/2 to 2 hours long. And is out for the night between 9-10pm. I would rather spend time with a happy baby than try to get a fussy one down for the night at 7pm... which probably would mean he would get up even earlier. Not my thing. Your thing, though... maybe? I'm a night owl and late riser though.
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 11:45 PM on May. 5, 2009