Should I travel now?!?!

My mom is having some trouble (she is in california) I want to fly to her ( I am in Germany) But I am unsure of the currency on the swine flu. I havent heard anything about anyone dieing recently. So In your opinion do you think its fit to travel now?

ms_jackson

Asked by ms_jackson at 3:36 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Health

• Your chance of catching the swine flu is slim. This flu is no different than the regular flu. The media caused an uproar. Think about how many billions of people are in the world and only like 500 have caught the swine flu. The only deaths have been in Mexico (except for one child in the US that was from Mexico).You're fine to travel
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 3:42 PM on May. 5, 2009

• If you do, id just take extra percauations, i.e, gloves, mask even. And hand santizer..

aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 4:12 PM on May. 5, 2009

• you will be fine!!!
    JLynn0871

Answer by JLynn0871 at 8:06 PM on May. 5, 2009

• You'll be fine. The first poster is correct. This flu hasn't caused anymore problems than the regular flu except in Mexico, and it's dying down in Mexico anyway. Go to your mom sweetie; worse case scenario you get sick for a week or so.
    motheram

Answer by motheram at 6:43 PM on May. 6, 2009