So exactly how do I find mom's to talk to and chat with and everything?

I have only been on here for about a week I guess, and I'm still trying to find people to chat to... Just about anything... I'm 19 (almost 20) and expecting my first miracle.. It's a boy!!! My fiance is in the army and is gone a lot.. I always feel like makin new friends and just doing girl talk... From crying about dust on the floor to learning how to be a new mom.. I 'm not to sure on how to get started with these *groups* or anything and really I've just been reading through the questions and journals.. But I would love to come on here and chat and make an online friend to talk to while I'm at work...

rainylittlebug

Asked by rainylittlebug at 3:38 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if you'd like to find moms with your interests, you can type in something in the search box, and groups sometimes come up! type in your town and state, and you just might find a local group where you can join playgroups and girls night out.... if you're gonna be a stay at home mom, theres a group on here, there's a first time mommies group..... congrats by the way!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:41 PM on May. 5, 2009

• on my page there is a 24 hour chat room that you can add if you would like there are a lot of really nice moms in there...
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 3:42 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I think a lot of ppl start either in the 'new member' groups OR in groups dedicated to their baby's birth month. As you read and respond to posts and replies you'll find mom's who you seem to have things in common with and friendships will grow...good luck
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 3:50 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I am the admin of a group here is the link

http://www.cafemom.com/group/101615

We have a chat every Sunday and Monday, sometimes every night everyone can join us we all like to have fun, or cry or vent we do it all there.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 3:57 PM on May. 5, 2009

• ill be your friend. im trying to figure everything out too, but the problem is i can be shy.
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 4:38 PM on May. 5, 2009