Mommies, can you tell me where to get socks with little grips on the bottom?

I'm looking for socks with grips at the bottom for my 14 month old so she won't slip on the tile floors. Can you tell me where to find them and what brand. Thanks a bunch.

mrsmendoza2006

Asked by mrsmendoza2006 at 3:39 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• TARGET!! usually about a buck a pair, and they come in all different colors and sizes.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 3:41 PM on May. 5, 2009

• mom just mailed me a pair! she got them from gymboree
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:42 PM on May. 5, 2009

• At Walmart they are $1 a pair. Target they are $1.50 a pair. Gymboree they are up to $4 a pair.
    I bought them at Walmart.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:48 PM on May. 5, 2009

• We have a carters store here. They have a bunch of them and they wear well.
    Jakeysmommy0213

Answer by Jakeysmommy0213 at 4:18 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Target and Walmart.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:23 PM on May. 5, 2009

• i like the ones from the gap, they seem to stretch a little better than targets. but my sons also have bery chubby calves so socks can be kinda tight.
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 4:36 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I think Kohls has them too, or you can just use put puffy paint on the bottom of any socks.
    3lilmonsters411

Answer by 3lilmonsters411 at 4:50 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Children place has them too
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 5:12 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Gymboree, Children's Place, the Gap, Old Navy. Puffy paint from the arts and craft store works well, too. Just create a pattern on the bottom of the socks. I've found that the "no slip" pattern on the bottom of Childrens Place/Gymboree and the Gap isn't really all that great. They're basically the logo of the company and the size of the sock done with a non-slip material. The puffy paint works better and you can buy cheaper socks to use it with.
    Gruntlings

Answer by Gruntlings at 6:33 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I buy the ones from Children's Place or Old Navy. I've found better deals on their websites than in the stores.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 7:19 PM on May. 5, 2009