Outside Sales?

I currently sell things online but i am looking to start doing some outside sales for my business. I sell Replica Coach handbags and i am a shy person but i love what i sell and being my own boss! But what i need help on is how to approach people and like what should i say and where are some good places to try to pass out my buiness card and flyer? Like i said I do sell online but selling outside in person is a whole diffrent ball game!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• There is a great book that you should be able to find at your local library call The Accidental Salesperson by Chris Lytle. Here is the amazon link http://www.amazon.com/Accidental-Salesperson-Control-Respect-Deserve/dp/0814470831

Answer by rkoloms at 5:23 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Do you already have business cards and fliers? If not, go to vistaprint.com, you can get 250 business cards for free (just pay shipping)
    Start small, with friends and acquaintances. People you see all the time (like the lady in the deli at the grocery store, or the gas station, or your kids' preschool etc) They're like strangers you can feel comfortable with. Just be like "Hey, this is what I do, this is my card, if you know anyone interested pass it on"
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 10:19 PM on May. 5, 2009