Just curious. Who would withhold sex from there spouse; for punishment?

I have been reading some of the post here I 've got to say this really got to me, who in the world would withhold sex from there parnter? rediculous!! we are adults here, talking about our children and how best to raise them, not on how to punish our husbands...laughs does she have a dog for a husband??

LSargent

Asked by LSargent at 9:51 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in General Parenting

• I agree with you....Why withold it from him when I enjoy it soo much too? Besides....There's LOTS of other ways to punish him! Like cancelling ESPN or another favorite cable channel. Making a dish for dinner he dosnt like. I dont have these problems with my husband. We get along soo well it's almost un natural. But then again, we are empty nesters. No kids to stress either of us out.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• haha i seriously considered this today! LOL! I am on a diet. I am doing weight watchers. The boys wanted pizza tonight and like that was not bad enough! HAHA dh came in w cheesey italian bread...oh I was ready to kill him...I did not eat it but I did tell him jokingly that his punishment was no sex for a month. LOL
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 11:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Wow I do not punish my spouse if we are not getting along we either are talking it out or taking a brake. Once we talk it out it is over.
    ChaoticCreation

Answer by ChaoticCreation at 11:43 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Man based on a fluke (two kids, different work schedules, bad time of the month) my husband and I recently went 2 weeks and I was DYING!!! Even if I wanted to punish hum, I couldn't stick to it! I feel that in an adult relationship, there should be no 'punishment'. Joking, of course, but no actual punishment.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:30 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I wouldn't withhold as a punishment, but if I'm mad at him I sure don't wanna have sex either.
    Krowla

Answer by Krowla at 7:57 PM on Jun. 23, 2008