did you have back spasms while you were pregnant? if so how did you deal with it ?

i have been having these spasms for awhile but last night was the last straw!!!!! i could hardly move.....i was in so much pain.....i couldnt even get up the stairs to go to bed i had to stay on the couch in the recliner the whole night.....and that didnt help my back at all....i am fed up with this pain now.....i cant sleep i cant get to the bathroom without almost having an accident...and in some cases having an accident....i dont know what to do anymore!!! im tired of crying !!!! please help.... :-(

proudmama2be88

Asked by proudmama2be88 at 4:01 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? Is it possible that you are having back labor?
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 4:14 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Hunny, it doesn't get better sorry darlin! My son is 5 months I had a back pain so back last night I just wanted to crawl in a hole n die! WARM BATHS a heatin pad some tyenol, or midol, it helps have you SO gently massage you It hurts, but you'll work through it! I was up from 11:30 to 4 in pain, remeber to BREATHE, Strech a little that helped me too,
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 4:20 PM on May. 5, 2009

• You should see a Chiropractor. It will make you feel so much better.
    Philsgirl21

Answer by Philsgirl21 at 4:29 PM on May. 5, 2009