am i losing my baby?

i'm 10 weeks pregnant i still have back pains peeing alot morning sickness ...i have not seen a dr yet for 2 more weeks,here past month i spotted pink then goes to brown after an hour....no pain cramping nothing with it i only see itwhen i wipe. i got a yeast infection could that causem me to spot? i'm afraid i'm losing my baby:( please tell me if you been through this. i been to the ER but they wont check on my baby they told me i shouldnt worry but yet did not tell me why i'm spotting off an on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Spotting is normal in early pregnancy...especially if you hvae had sex recently. Do not go to the ER for spotting. if you are bleeding (heavier than spotting) along with cramping, then call your doc before going to the ER
    Anonymous

• Could be from sex, that's when I spotted. It would be bright red, possibly clumps, and there would be more than just spotting if you had a miscarriage.
    ours

Answer by ours at 4:13 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Yes, the yeast infection can cause spotting. So can wiping too often.

Brown blood is not a scary sign. Dark pink and red blood is. Brown bleeding means the blood is old and the bleeding has stopped. The cervix is sensitive and any pressure or scraping can cause a bleed.
    rainbowlight

Answer by rainbowlight at 4:16 PM on May. 5, 2009

• It is normal for some women to spot during pregnancy, especially during the first trimester. It is usually due to implantation bleeding meaning the spot where the fetus has attached to your uterus. Now, I completely understand your fears because I have had 2 miscarriages myself and it is one of the most emotionally painful things a women can go through. If you are that worried call your doctor and ask, if they don't do anything go to the ER and demand that they check you. I went to the ER with both miscarraiges due to spotting, the first time they couldn't really give me an answer and I didn't miscarry for almost 2 weeks after that visit. But with the second they were able to tell me right away that I was having a miscarraige and the doctor saw me the next day to confirm. I am now pregnant again and spotted around my 12th week, I again went to the ER, they checked me and I was fine. I am now 22 weeks along and healthy.
    leahm2365

Answer by leahm2365 at 4:19 PM on May. 5, 2009

• NORMAL..dont worry about it hun
    Anonymous

• I agree with leah, calm down you'll be fine! You don't want to stress anymore than you have too! Breathe everything will be fine, Its totally normal!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 4:32 PM on May. 5, 2009

• If you feel like peeing alot and have morning sickness these are signs that your uterus is growing and pressing on the bladder (good) and that the hormones of pregnancy are still working to make you feel sick (good). So these are good signs. If you have a yeast infection this will irritate the cervix and make it bleed a little bit but won't effect the pregnancy itself. I agree, heavy bleeding and extreme pain, go to ER. MIld cramping is normal.
    jen1350

Answer by jen1350 at 6:10 AM on May. 6, 2009

• morning sickness is a sign of a healthy pregnancy and baby when i miscarried it was really painful like childbirth almost you get contractions because your cervix is opening up and there was alot of bright red and dark red blood right away no spotting....i hope this helps call ur dr and see what they tell u to do i am sure u and the baby will be just fine
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 6:28 AM on May. 6, 2009

• Everything everyone else said is right on target. Rest as much as possible for the next few days. Drink plenty of water and RELAX. There will be PLENTY of days for stress once little one arrives, I promise...Good luck.
    haroldswife

Answer by haroldswife at 7:37 AM on May. 6, 2009