I am looking into a work at home opportunity with a company called Convergys. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this company, good and bad. Or does anyone work for them, from home.

I am looking to work for a legit company. This is the website - http://www.convergysworkathome.com/

LongwoodMom

Asked by LongwoodMom at 4:09 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• They are a legitimate employer -- you may be able to get feedback from existing contractors at WAHM.com. They have a local office where I live and I've heard that they are tough on customer support reps in the office and turnover may be high due to that. Sorry I don't have any direct experience with/feedback on their at home positions.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 4:18 PM on May. 5, 2009

• i worked at convergys as a csr for about 7 months a few years ago. we handled directv billing and services. it was a great job! good pay and good benefits. I almost recently applied to work at home. but training had to take place at the building for 2 weeks during the day and the atmosphere at home has to be dead silent and if you get no calls you still have to sit still and wait. it wasnt an option bcause I had loud roommates and my baby was born a month later lol. you have to buy the program to install on your computer, I think it's like $60. but it is a legit company and I enjoyed working with them
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:19 PM on May. 5, 2009