what can i do too get things going? I am 38 wks

what can I do I hear walk and have sex !! is there anything else? Natural things i can do?
so ready too have this baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• eat the spiciest salsa you can find. that should get you moving,. it worked for me
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:12 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Spicy worked for me as well! My water broke the next day :] And don't go soft, it has to be almost unbearable.
    ours

Answer by ours at 4:14 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Your body will not go into labor until it is ready...no matter what you do.
    Anonymous

• what if i drink a glass of wine too relax? like the mist drink cant remeber name of it.. but its like 4% acholoc in the whole bottle
    Anonymous

• Whether any of the stuff actually puts you in labor or night, it's still fun to try and to keep yourself entertained while getting anxious for baby to arrive. :] Anon, why not let her have fun?
    ours

Answer by ours at 4:20 PM on May. 5, 2009

• or not**
    ours

• go buy the MIXED BERRY GREEN TEA.. its in a 1.5 liter bottle..it worked for me.. oh drink it ofcourse lol
    Anonymous

• a SMALL glass of wine, thats it, but I don't see how it will help anyways I feel for ya I really do anyways again walkin, sex, SPICY foods, I didn't try that one tho, I will next time, ALOT of walkin!!!!!! Get that baby MOVIN GL
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 4:28 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Castor Oil
    TTIGGER72

Answer by TTIGGER72 at 11:24 AM on May. 6, 2009