Stretch marks

I'm pregnant with baby #2 and thanks to my son I have stretch marks on my sides and that whole cute extra skin on my belly thanks to how big my belly got :D

Well now I'm sad because I don't feel comfortable doing the whole "belly picture" thing this time around because I just don't like how my stomach looks. What do I do right now when people want to see or touch? I'm only five weeks and people will be coming over for a get together on Friday. I just know they'll try and touch my stomach which is still just flab, and of course they didn't want to touch it before but now I'm worried and embarrassed :[

ours

Asked by ours at 4:18 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• don't worry about it. i think people want to feel a belly when it looks preggo. so if you are not showing, i think the temptations to feel is not there...well, i would think so :)
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 4:20 PM on May. 5, 2009

• You are well within your rights to tell someone that it makes you feel uncomfortable. Now, what you can do during this pregnancy is use viatmin E oil and rub it on your skin like baby oil. It helps to promote the elasticity in your skin.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 4:20 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I know a couple of them that most definitely will try and touch my belly and of course they just so happen to be skinny and adorable! Ugh!
    ours

Answer by ours at 4:22 PM on May. 5, 2009

• palmers lotions for pregnancy belly stretch marks works for me. you won't get rid of the stretch marks but they will fade. this time around just make sure you eat healthy and apply that lotion and it will minimize the appearance of the stretch marks and you may not add anymore. and as far as the picture if you dont take the pics you will regret it later. dont worry about the stretch marks it is one of the aspects of pregnancy.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:23 PM on May. 5, 2009

• OMG WHY DOES EVERYONE DO THAT!?! I HATE IT. DUDE, GET OFF MY BELLY! I wish I had gotten the belly pics but I got all upset over my nephew having a hissy fit and didn't get them.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 4:29 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I don't know. Last time I didn't really mind it, but last time I was 20 pounds thinner and don't have the cutest stomach so I wish they wouldn't try. :/ DEFINITELY tummy tuck after this pregnancy haha
    ours

Answer by ours at 4:33 PM on May. 5, 2009