When u get sick do u get help?

From family members to care for ur kids... or u still have to do everything that u normally do?
In my case it don't matter if im sick or not everything is still my responsibility.. Sometimes I wish someone would care enough to help me...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no family here, but SO does help a little! he does more housework, lays the baby down for naps...these little things make a difference and I appreciate it
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:27 PM on May. 5, 2009

• the only time i got someone to take my kids is when i was diagnosed with mono. i did not want the kids to get in my face because they are very kissy and lovable kids. i spent almost 6 weeks away from them. but when i get a cold or the flu then they stay with me because they are the ones who give it to me. lol.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:28 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Yes..im very lucky to have a man that helps w/the kids, cooks and does whatever needs doing when im seriously ill. As far as family not one has ever offered any help..but then again weve never asked or much less ever needed their help. If i knew you id help you!
    roxxxy

Answer by roxxxy at 4:30 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I still have to do the normal, my boyfriend will help if I'm really feeling yucky, but I'm stubborn and unless I'm HORRIBLY sick I'm up and doing stuff
    Domzmom2005

Answer by Domzmom2005 at 4:33 PM on May. 5, 2009

• It's up to me all the time, but that's the life I chose. My Husband is out of state with his job so when I'm sick it doesn't really matter. I will say our boys are awesome, when I don't feel good they understand. It wasn't always that way, they were babies once and it was hard, but we got through it..
    As for other family helping, I don't have any around here, and when I did live by Aunts etc they had their own lives, so I didn't ask. My parents are both deceased so I have always had to do it on my own. No big deal, what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:35 PM on May. 5, 2009

• OP here~ aww thanks roxxxy! My husband is a truck driver so he's never home when im sick, and I asked this because my sister could have a fart stuck and there would be someone there to help, so I always wondered if everyone has it as easy as her...
    Anonymous

• No I have to take care of my dd when i am sick.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:37 PM on May. 5, 2009

LMAO! Is it possible to have a fart stuck?! Sorry, that just struck me as funny. =P
    Anonymous

• OP~~ lol!!! Knowing my sister she will find a way!! Lol!!
    Anonymous

• I just have my dh. When he was in the military he was gone a lot and then for a long while, after he got out of the military, he worked various jobs where he couldn't take sick days to stay home, he had to work. I had C-Sections with all 4 of our children and my husband couldn't miss more 3 days work with the 1st three and 0 days with the 4th. I did what needed done.
    Anonymous