What worked best for you?

What tips about hair and make-up have you taken that worked out well for you? Or what advice are you most likely to give?

(I always hear about tinted moisturizer but really tried one yesterday and wow..it was a great way to light cover un-even skin toned, add a little "healthy glow" to my face, all in 10 seconds)

KamellasMommy

Asked by KamellasMommy at 4:50 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Tinted or sparkly foundations work well on young skin and Sephora and Nordstrom carry them. I like Mac eyeliner in the pot applied with a brush and Defencils (Lancome) mascara in brown. Blending liners is more natural. If you do your eyes up, down play the lips and vice versa.

For hair, Loma's Pearatin acts as a great gloss and tames flyaways.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:23 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Yes, I agree with the downplay/up-play trick. I have big eyes and big lips so there's no way I can do both! I just opt for the eyes.

I didn't even add a hair tip but, if you have the money, invest in Kerastase. I've been using it for 5 years now. Love it.
    KamellasMommy

Answer by KamellasMommy at 10:29 PM on May. 5, 2009