does mederma cream atually work on stretch marks?

alexs_mommy194

Asked by alexs_mommy194 at 4:57 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i don't know but if it does let me know
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:03 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I don't know about mederma but i sure know 100% cocoa butter works. Have to put it on every day for a year or two but it works. If you have had the stretch marks for a while it wont work so well but if you just had a kid within the last year or two you've still got time.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 5:45 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I got one stretch mark and I used the lansinoh breast cream on it. Thats not what it is for but it worked and I have told others about it and they used it on scars and LOVED it.
    BrittanyE

Answer by BrittanyE at 7:40 PM on May. 5, 2009

• It didn't for me although it did help with small scars I've gotten from scrapes and cuts. I use and sell the Anew Clinical Advanced Stretch Mark Smoother from Avon and its made a huge difference and I'm not just saying that. They went from red to white in a few months time and now you can barely tell they were there at all. A little hint though that about a pea sized amount is more than enough. Don't go wasting half the tube smearing it all over! A bottle should last you several months if not longer. You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping too.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:59 AM on May. 6, 2009