i want to move on

Ok I been with my boyfriend for 6 years and we have 4 kids but 3 are by him. I been thinking and maybe I think to much but why should I stay with him? I look at it like this I sould move on cause he do not want to get marry and I would love to.

I hate when a man can have babys with you but when it come to that BIG M word that when they run.

So should I just say with him and look at it one day or should I just go on with my life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• so I stay with him or roll out??
    Anonymous

• It really depends because when it comes down to it marriage is only a piece of paper. You guys can vow to love eachother and be true to eachother without the marriage.
    If you both are in LOVE I would say leaving because you cant get married is not the right thing to do......HOWEVER if you are in LOVE with him and he is just not that into you then maybe it is best to move on.
    I am married and have been for 10 years now BUT even if I was not married I would still have the same amount of love in my heart for my husband being married does not make me love him more, I love him because of who he is.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 5:09 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I guess I would ask why he doesn't want to get married? I was in the exact sameproblem I had three children with him and my oldest was not his even though he claims her as her own. He didn't want to get married because he knew then he would have a comment to by god. That scared him because he was not doing what he was suppose to be doing. I finally gave up. I waited nine years. He thought I would just wait til he was ready. But it is finally over. He didn't fight for me back. Sometimes you have to let things go. To see if they come back. If they do then they were meant to be. If not, your both done wasting your time.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 5:20 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I know but when we first start to talk I told him I want to get married but now that we have kids it's like why do we need the paper. i feel like I'm playing house and his mom is a bitch and all the bull that come with it why should I stay. He move into my house I pay 70% of everything so why can't he marry me. Cause I feel that there would be someone else out there for me who would love to marry me.
    Anonymous

• I know I'd quit having babies with him. I think I would have discussed things before I had all those kids. He would have probably saved you all the anguish of wondering if he was going to marry you way back then if you had asked him. So leave him if you are not happy. I'm sure he'll send big bucks to you for child support so you can live happily ever after by yourself with all those kids.
    Anonymous