What did you get your mom for Mothers Day

NicholeAT

Asked by NicholeAT at 5:10 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This was already asked today. But, I got her a card and gift card b/c she doesn't live close by.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 5:13 PM on May. 5, 2009

• LOL.. I WAS JUST THINKING THIS.. I HAVE NO CLUE, MAYBE ILL GO FOR A SPA THING FOR HER..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 5:15 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I bought her a card and a Mother Angel pin.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 5:25 PM on May. 5, 2009

• nothing because she is a POS
    Anonymous

• Flowers, chocolate and ballons
    Philsgirl21

Answer by Philsgirl21 at 5:47 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I am not going to get my mom a gift this year. She is in the hospital and if she doesn't make it, it will be another reminder of her left in the house. I am writing her a letter. As a kid I never had to suffer, but I remember there were times when my mom would take her gifts back to the store because we needed the money. My dad worked, but it wasn't enough at times. She did everything for us and all we did was complain that we weren't outside playing. There were times when she would ask me to do something for her and I would reluctantly do it. As a mom of 3, I take care of my husband and my father. They never offer to help me. Everything I do is taken for granted. It is sad, but after 24 years I finally realized how wonderful she really is. I realize how much we took her for granted and how much I respect her for being so strong. I think this is something all mothers hope for their children. I hope she will like it
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 7:28 PM on May. 6, 2009