I'm not in love no more should I still try to work thing out with him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Why? For the kid(s)? If that is the reason why, then just leave right now. You are not doing your kid(s) a favor by prolonging the inevitable. If you do not love him, then you need to leave.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:17 PM on May. 5, 2009

• i thought i was not in love with my husband anymore. We were in a very tough spot in our relationship and everything he said good or bad just made me mad. I left for about a month and in that time that i was gone we both realized how much we loved each other and what we were not getting along about was just dumb. I come back just for a weekend to see how i felt about being home and i was so glad that i did because that just made me miss him even more. we are now expecting twin girls and our relationship has never been better. so maybe that is what you need. Just some good old fashioned time away.

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 5:22 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I say leave. If you are not inlove. Its bad for him and your children. Not fair to any of you. Would you want someone to do that to you. I have had that done to me for my children and it was not very nice. I hope that helps
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 5:23 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I wouldn't stay if I didn't love someone. Life is too short for that

Answer by admckenzie at 5:31 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Are you married to him? Do you have children with him? The answers to these questions would determine my answer. If you have made vows, then you stay. If you haven't made vows, and you have children, then you stay and if he will have you, you marry him. Being "in love" is way different from being commited to love a man. When you have made vows or made children, then you have made a commitment to being a family. And so you choose to love him and you choose to make a home. Feelings can change every 5 minutes. Commitment to love is good for a lifetime. That's why you always make sure you want to commit minus the "in love" feelings which are ever fleeting.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:51 PM on May. 5, 2009

• admckenzie Life is the longest thing anyone will every go through, ever. It is not short. It may seem to go fast, but it is not short.
    You need to try and look at the big picture. Why are you feeling this way? Love is not a simple thing to define. People aren't always going to act like the "representative" you fell in love with. Try to think of the things you did love about him, are they still there?
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:55 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Will we are not marry and I go not think we will get marry. Yes we have kids but the kids are not going to make us want to be together. I been unhappy for a year now and been trying to make it work but it's just getting old to me. He do not do shit in the house everyone come 1st then his family he want to walk away cause my 7 year old have ADHA or she slow and he just can't do it she fucking up the house. His babymom is always in the kool~aid That is his mom I hate her and I just feel like we can do much better if we just go on with our life without each other.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on May. 6, 2009