just for fun...

when did your baby roll over? my baby rolled over at like two weeks old...i was so happy and excited his first little step to becoming a active baby...do you remember when your first rolled over?

pregnproud88

Asked by pregnproud88 at 5:22 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• the first time she did it on purpose she was about 2 months old, omg i almost had a heart attack over it too b/c i had left her on the couch and ran across the room literally 5 feet to get a diaper turned around and she was just laying there kicking the air on the floor! no crying or fussing so she was fine but i felt soo horrible
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:23 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Mine went from stomach to back at a couple weeks old, but, back to front was a couple months old.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:26 PM on May. 5, 2009

• My new baby did at about 2 months, but I think my older daughter didn't until she was a little older...maybe 3 or 4 months?
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:00 PM on May. 5, 2009

• ummmm 2 weeks old.. BULLSHITTER.. GREAT TROLL STORY
    Anonymous

• Well, miss anonymous..Mine rolled over at that age. You put him on his stomach and he would roll to his back every time. You couldn't keep him in his positioner..I was glad he loved sleeping on his back. But, tummy time didn't last long unless you put a toy or mirror in front of him.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:42 PM on May. 6, 2009