help me make up my mind what i want for mothers day

Hubby said he would get me 1 of these three things for mothers day. A wii, a nentendo DS or a tattoo because I really want a tattoo on my lower back I don't have any other tattoos this is the only one I want. But I cannot make up my mind although my birthday is next month so what ever I decide to get then I am going to have hubby get me 1 thing out of the other 2 that I didn't choose. So help me deicide what to get. What would you get? A nentendo DS, wii or a tattoo? Which one should I get for my birthday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Shopping

• I would choose the tatoo, and save the Wii or DS for my birthday, something big and shiny to open, somewhatLOL
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 5:30 PM on May. 5, 2009

• say a tattoo lol cause he might want to get u a nintendo ds or a wii for him to play on as well
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 6:43 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I would say get the Wii. They are a lot of fun and its something you can do with your husband and kids.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:54 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I agree. Wii's are great and for your birthday he can buy you more games, a fit board etc! There are lots of add ons you are going to want!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:52 AM on May. 7, 2009