My husband had beastiality porn on his computer!!!

What should I do? I was snooping around on the computer and seen that he had saved videos of women having sex w dogs and horses!! This is so disgusting and he wont be home for another hour from work. What would you do? I am freakin out here and I wanna hurl

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm sorry I would I have no control and would freak out on him when he walked in the door, maybe I'm not good adive for that.
    Anonymous

• Well, number one, you were snooping. And number two, maybe it's like a carwreck, it may be bad and disgusting, but, maybe he couldn't turn away.
    Anonymous

• rolling on floorJust laugh about it. Someone probably sent him the link as a joke and he checked it out in disbelief! Who would think ppl really do that stuff? But if he asks you to let Fido in the room next time during sex tell him NO! LOL (find the humor, don't be upset)

Answer by admckenzie at 5:30 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I don't know what to say to that exactely. But I would feel the same way that you do. Maybe he is just curious and was looking at it for laughs. My fathers had some of that on his computer but it was for laughs with his friends. I just say sick imaginations. I don't even know how I would act if I caught my own doing the same. Just hang in there.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 5:30 PM on May. 5, 2009

• does he look at porn regularly or is this a first time sort of thing? That is pretty gross. Awww. man. I am kind of speechless. If this is a one time sort of thing than tell him that is gross. But if he looks at porn often than you have another problem on your hands. It is normal for people who look at porn to move on to more hard core material.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 5:32 PM on May. 5, 2009

• my DH has some weird stuff on his and its b/c he likes to get together with the guys to see who can find the grossest stuff...boys will be boys i guess.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:32 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Hmmmmm interesting well if you want to get an honest answer from him you better not totally flip your lid whenhe gets home, just simply sit down with him and tell him exactly what you said to us except for the hurl part because you dont want to be judgemental, hey just like PP said maybe it is like a car wreck and you just cant help but look KWIM
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:33 PM on May. 5, 2009

• lol.. i wouldn't worry too much about it. some people just wonder what all the talk is about and want to see for their self. it doesn't mean they like it. i mean how many people have seen 2 girls, 1 cup.. that doesnt mean they want to imitate the video. but i'd bring it up & keep all pets away until you guys talk about it.. lol just kidding. good luck. i'm sure it's nothing
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 5:33 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Okay porn is one thing...but that? Why don't you leave the house for a while until you can figure out how you want to react to that? Personally I would take great issue with that and tell him he'd better explain or be gone. But that's me. You do what you feel is best.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 5:34 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Hell yea I was snooping and thank goodness I did!!!! It wasn't an e mail...it was a video that he downloaded onto the computer
    Anonymous