does anyone eat just because its good?

Ilove food im picky but i love it and i admit sometimes i eat just because its so delicous how can i stop my self when im already ful? i just cant help it any tips? im not super fatt but i do want to lose weight but i just cant stop eating even when im already full.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yep...
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 5:40 PM on May. 5, 2009

• oh yeah!
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 5:47 PM on May. 5, 2009

• How about controlling yourself?
    Dieting and weight loss are about self control, and if you don't have it, well hunny you have a long hard road ahead of you. Try down sizing your portions and stop eating out. If you like to eat for the sake of eating, eat less of it.. don't deny your body other wise you'll crash and eat all you can. Listen to your body! When it says it's full listen to it!!
    Anonymous

• Oh! One thing that worked for me..
    Get a low cal soup and salad before your dinner. You won't eat as much.
    I'm a quantity eater too, so just stock up on a bunch of fruit and veggies.
    If you need something sweet, try strawberries sprinkled with sugar. SO good.
    Also, use smaller plates. It works.
    [ I lost 30lbs after baby. ] GL!!
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 5:55 PM on May. 5, 2009

• you have to have self control. you think thin mom's are thin because they eat what they want (some who are lucky do) but no! They watch what they eat and they don't pig out and then come on cafe mom and say they eat too much. STOP!! Excersise and dont pig out. Eat healthy...its the only way to really loose weight and keep it off...I know because I have been doing it for years
    Anonymous

• Normal eating includes SOMETIMES eating an extra portion of something just because it tastes good. It's also SOMETIMES eating a liitle extra even if you're already full. Nothing wrong with that. However, it sounds like you have a food addiction, which can not be cured by "portion control" and "not eating out" or not "pigging out". It's a PSYCHOLOGICAL problem, which manifests itself in a physical way.

You have to ask yourself WHY you continually eat even when you're already full? Are you bored, lonely, depressed? That's where you start.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:39 PM on May. 5, 2009

• eh eat. I do, I'm slightl overweight but not huge and hubby is a chubby chaser so I"m good.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:44 PM on May. 5, 2009