Pregnancy concern (discharge normal?)

I just found out I was pregnant about a week ago. I am approximately 6-7 weeks and have been having an occassional discharge with a very light brownish color. Has anyone else experienced this and does anyone know if this is normal? I am trying to avoid a trip to the doctor just yet. Advice please???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Discharge is normal and it can have a slight tint. Don't worry about it too much unless you have pain anywhere....oh, and buy some pantyliners...they'll save your underwear.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 5:37 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I had lots of discharge the further along I was. I also used pantyliners. Unless it has a very strong odor, or blood no need to see dr.
    Anonymous