is getting breast implants against God??

ok please read all of this before responding, im not an idiot i know altering gods temple is wrong, but ok, i have 3 kids i have always had adleast a 38 b breast size since i was 16yrs old untill recently when i started workingout again after my last baby, everytime i start working out my boobs shrink, now im left with an embarising size a. All my cloths seem to fit weird now, my boobs are no exsistant, it is depresing and im losing my womanhood, im a christian and i know i will get alot of negitive reaction from this post, but please try to understand and not judge, i simply want back what God gave my, i actually altered my boobs by working out and now im sad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Wow...I guess I should feel bad since I also have embarrassing, non-existent, size A breasts and no money to do surgery! LOL.
    Sorry about the joke, but this is not a God issue, hon. This is a self-esteem issue. You have convinced yourself that your self-worth and womanhood are wrapped up in your bra and its SO much more than that. I find it very sad that so many women think small breasts are unattractive. I used to think that way too...until I realized the truth: Real men don't want a woman with big breasts, a tight tummy, or perfect legs...they want a woman who truly loves herself as she is. Yes, I realize you had bigger breasts before, but guess what? Your body is going to keep changing for the rest of your life. If you can't accept that now, will you ever be able to?
    Sorry if I sound mean, but it actually hurts me to hear someone be so disgusted by their own beautiful, life-giving body. You are beautiful as you are!
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 9:27 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I don't think it is against god.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:44 PM on May. 5, 2009

• If that was the case then women wouldn't pierce their ears (thats altering the body) or tattoos (even though I think women with tats are gross) but women still do it. We use wrinkle cream right, that's altering the body. I don't see it as a bad thing, it's your temple, God gave it to you, just don't make them too big, then it will be a huge thing at church. I want to go from a 34B to a 32C, not very noticable but enough to make my husband smile. ;-) Good Luck!!
    Anonymous

• go to a bra expert. my daughter in law is extremely petite in size and height. Without a bra she has zero, with her bras she's stacked up high. My son loves her with boobs and without. As for getting implants or not. I am very liberal and I feel that God only judges against unjust deaths and terror preceeding and in place of death to innocent victims. Do you have some one in your church, a female pastor you can ask this of? Healthwise you might want to rethink. But either way you are worthy of love and life.
    Anonymous

• There is nothing wrong with having plastic surgery as long as you're not obsessive about it. I don't think you should spend money you don't have to do it, or do it for ridiculous reasons like the woman who is trying to be Barbie. Other than that, If you can truly afford it without going into debt or letting bills go, I think it's perfectly fine to do a few nips and tucks to keep your looks up.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 5:48 PM on May. 5, 2009

• No, it couldn't be against God. You worry too much! Really! But boobs aren't that important,I don't think But if you want to get implants, go for it. The only problem is there could be complications-leaking implant, infections,etc. and it is expensive.
    Good luck....
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 5:49 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I don't believe it is against God at all. If this what you need, I think you should research and think about it. You should feel comfortable in your body, that way you can be at your best ( mentally) and I think that, is something that God is for!   If you do,  please just get them from a reputable PS!

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 5:51 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I normally have A cups myself, and let me share that you were made that way for a reason. It is against God. He made you perfect, and for you to change that would be a huge insult to him. JMO. It is your decision, but I would think long and hard about it first. God bless.

PS> I love my small breasts they will never sag! *Wink*
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 5:53 PM on May. 5, 2009

• mo2a27, did u read my whole question first, i naturally have a 38b, but they shrunk do to working out, so what i have is not what God gave me
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 5:55 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Personally, I have beautiful a tattoo, I have piercings in my ears and nose. I am not a big fan of breast implants. My aunt had a very hard time with hers, she got it done after she had a mastectomy.
    Get educated before you jump. Talk to your religious leader, talk to doctors, read up on it, before you choose. it is something you will have to live with.
    fireball1978

Answer by fireball1978 at 6:01 PM on May. 5, 2009