Who is a good pediatrician in the Mishawaka/Southbend Area of Indiana?

My daughter is 3 1/2 months old. She has been going to Dr. Curry off of Mckinley since she was born but I have realized that he doesnt specailise in being a pediatrician. It always takes hours just to get in to see him and there is no way to contact him in case of an emergancy. So I was wondering if any of you Momma's from the Mishawaka/Southbend Area of Indiana knew a good pediatrician. I heard of one named Dr. Doctor but cant find him in the phone book. Any help would be awesome!! Thanks!

Mom_to_be_09

Asked by Mom_to_be_09 at 5:41 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Health

• Is Niles too far to travel? I plan on switching from the Southwestern Medical Clinic in Stevensville, MI office to the Niles one. I heard good things and it's closer to my husband's work in case he needs to be there for an appointment. I don't know much about the offices in SB...just the shopping. lol Good luck.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 7:09 PM on May. 5, 2009