Is it me, or was my delivery easier than I thought?

So, Im a whole six days over due and I go to my last doctors appt and tell them that I want him out NOW!!! So to make sure that he is okay they hook me up to this machine to see how many times he moved in ten mins very little so they finally gave my papers for induction for the next day. Fast forward next day 8 pm on my way to the hospital (right up street) by the time I get to the hospital my water breaks when I change in to the robe I was 1 cine dialated. Fast foward next day he's 7:31 am no pain at all... really good drugs.

Wonder_Mommie

Asked by Wonder_Mommie at 5:45 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• huh??? that doesnt tell how it went
    Anonymous

• I thought it was not as bad as I had imagined. I went pain med free too. :)
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:50 PM on May. 5, 2009

• yeah your labor went fast. Congratulations mommy It's nice to see this good news about baby!!!! My first labor started friday nite and went through to Monday night c sec finally. My plug came out Friday morning. My others were sections. The drugs are good huh? Good news to share, Thank you! and Enjoy!!!!
    Anonymous

• my labor was 6 1/2 hours long. I had been dilated to 3 for the past 2 weeks and just woke up one morning having contractions. I got the epidural. I definitely thought labor and delivery would have been a nightmare, but I felt nothing but pressure.
    It was great. I'm so glad I had a good experience.
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 5:59 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I had an awesome labor with my son, he's my first. I went into labor at midnight, got to the hospital at 1:30am, was 7cm dilated, labored a couple more hours on the birthing ball and was ready to push. pushed for 20minutes and my son was born at 3:52am! 4 hours of pain med free labor and delivery and it was beautifully AMAZING! LOVED IT!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 6:42 PM on May. 5, 2009