baby making question

i'm supposed to start my cycle anyday now, and my husband and i had unportected sex saturday and yesterday. What are the chances of me getting pregnant? (we aren't trying, but also not, not trying)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• ovulation can occur at any time no matter how regular we are. i've ovulated during my period when I had an ovarian cyst. doctors like to generalize and put it about two weeks before our periods but that is not set in stone. lots of pregnancy tests pick up very fast. I'd give it about a week and test if you're off your period by then.
    Anonymous

• There's no way of knowing what your chances are...Chances are if your having unprotective sex it will eventually lead to pregnancy, maybe the 1st time maybe the 3954594th time.
    MoMmY2APrince85

Answer by MoMmY2APrince85 at 6:13 PM on May. 5, 2009

• ok i will thanks for the anwer :) i havent started my cycle yet, but having cramping could be from either i suppose.
    Anonymous

• and for mommy2a princess ive a had a baby already.... im married and were talking about having another.... thnx for the reply tho.
    Anonymous

• HEY. THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME AND DEPENDING ON U BODY FERTILITY U CANCES R LIKE 50/50 UNPROTECTED IF U R NOT WANTING A BABY AINT COOL. MY DAUGHTER IS NOW 8 1/2. EVEN WHEN THE OVULATION CHRT SHOWS U R NOT FERTIL U STILL CAN GET PREGNANT IF U DO THEN IT IS GODS WILL. U WILL LOVE IT REGARDLESS I WISH U THE BEST EITHER WAY IT GOES SWEETY..
    EDGE69

Answer by EDGE69 at 8:25 PM on May. 5, 2009