• In the Spotlight:

My race frustrates me!!!!

I'm part Mexican and live in TX. I have to say that I'm so pissed off at illegal Mexicans. Get a green card, hombre, stop making everyone else look bad, then learn English. All of you, that have to use Jose as your name and someone else's social security card... go back across the river! Those of you making babies with Americans so you can stay, take your slut butts back.
I don't want people talking about our race, because of your ignorance to LAWS!! I'm tired of seeing Mexican illegals in the headlines for invading TX. Becoming a US citizen can take a long time but it's so worth it, stop scamming the system. I want Mexicans to be known for their hardwork and great food, not all this other nonsense. Is anyone else frustrated because of certain people in your race, that are making negative stereotypes ??!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• TELL'EM WHY YOU MAD SON!!!!
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 6:04 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Yes I can totally relate. I think there is a huge difference between Mexican Americans and Native Mexicans. I know a few native Mexicans and they have all done some really skeezy stuff in their lives. Yes they can be good people and I don't blame them for wanting to come to America. But it's like "Drop those bad habits at the border."
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 6:07 PM on May. 5, 2009

• LOL Ladychamp
    Sure there are negative stereotypes in every race but you cant let that put you down in anyway. You are your own person and if somebody chooses to lump you into a certain category than they are the ones that are ignorant.
    tish0607

Answer by tish0607 at 6:09 PM on May. 5, 2009

• troll post
    Anonymous

• Are you really part Mexican? Or are you using this post as a front to express hate?

Anyway, I am black (and Haitian). I know there are bad apples. But I recognize and celebrate the many great accomplishments blacks have contributied to American society and abroad. To combat negative seterotypes, I am a productive member of society and I will raise my children to be the same. Maybe you should follow suit. Right now, all you are doing is feeding into and purporting the very same stereotypes you don't like.
    prettylob1

Answer by prettylob1 at 6:10 PM on May. 5, 2009

• My race is the human race and they frustrate the hell outta me.

"The problem is there are too many stupid people and no one to eat em" ~Carlos Mencia

Friday

Answer by Friday at 6:21 PM on May. 5, 2009

• My race is the human race and they frustrate the hell outta me. "The problem is there are too many stupid people and no one to eat em" ~Carlos Mencia

LOL! Have to agree with that one!bow down

Anonymous

• part mexican what is that ? part drama queen too I see
    I am ashamed of stupid , racist, white people where can I send them !!!
    CSRodriguez

Answer by CSRodriguez at 6:43 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I think all races have the typical freeloaders, troublemakers and trash. Just comes with the territory. There is not a perfect people anywhere on earth. Just some people are willing to abide by the laws and rules and others aren't.

And, I agree about the stereotyping. We have city people, hillbillies, tree-huggers, hippie wanna be's, gangs, thugs, townfolk, backwoods country, and so on. But, among all these different people are good people that don't get noticed because they are in some way associated with the bad.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 6:46 PM on May. 5, 2009

• This is not a troll post........ I'm the anon. question poster. It's me! I am part Mexican, people see my last name and try to talk to me in Spanish. Telemarketers call and they go "Hola!"

I really am tired stinking illegal Mexicans. Hark on me for disliking members of my own race. I don't like them... because they really are doing all those things. I know some that do it and if I knew their routines, yea, I'd called INS on them.
    lilmommy0416

Answer by lilmommy0416 at 6:46 PM on May. 5, 2009