Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I lost my speeding ticket and i have to pay for it what do i do?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

Answers (8)
  • Go to the courthouse and get a copy of it.

    Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:10 PM on May. 5, 2009

  • Yep. Or you can call them and they could advise you about how much it is and where to send the payment.

    Answer by Nathskitten at 6:11 PM on May. 5, 2009

  • Trust me they have a copy of it, bring your DL and go pay it.

    Answer by MoMmY2APrince85 at 6:19 PM on May. 5, 2009

  • most likely you can go online to pay it. i think i did that for my hubby one. i live in iowa so our site was i think. you can pry google it

    Answer by RhiannonHunt at 6:24 PM on May. 5, 2009

  • yea i know i was going to there but i get off late.

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on May. 5, 2009

  • Hmmm....You know once i was in the court house and my friends cell phone went off they took her phone and she had to pay 100 dollars to get it back!

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on May. 5, 2009

  • well we all know this.

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on May. 5, 2009

  • This samething just happened to me! Give the court house in the county it happened, and they'll give you all the info you need to know. Or if you leave close just drive up there, and pay!

    Answer by ShiningStar24 at 1:51 AM on May. 6, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN