So wierd

K this is going to sound strange, but just wondering if anyone ever feels this. I am not pregnant but there is times that i get that "baby kicking feeling". What the heck is it? And just to clear it up now...I had my tubes tied 3 years ago, so no I can not be pregnant.

cjjustlex

Asked by cjjustlex at 6:13 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• More than likely...GAS BUBBLES.
    MoMmY2APrince85

Answer by MoMmY2APrince85 at 6:14 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I have to agree with the first answer.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 6:15 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Gas
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 6:17 PM on May. 5, 2009

• i call it phantom baby syndrome :) kinda like phantom limb syndrome, you feel the baby for so long that your mind just automatically remembers that when you notice something in your tummy, i think its just b/c you are more in tune w/your body after you've had baby, especially the tummy area so you notice things you didn't before you had kids
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:19 PM on May. 5, 2009

• yes i do. i never thought of it as gas...cuz sometimes its a little higher up. i jst think its some kind of reaction with nerves...or a muscle spasm. glad im not the only one
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 6:20 PM on May. 5, 2009

• hate too brake it too you but there is still a small chance you can get pregnant even if tubes are tied its how my aunt got my cousin dan lol
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 6:54 PM on May. 5, 2009

• yeah i researched this because i had the same thing and its phantom baby syndrome....i think its soooo weird lol and it doesnt feel like gas at all.
    aguerra13

Answer by aguerra13 at 7:27 PM on May. 5, 2009

• been there done that. It IS a strange feeling though.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:33 PM on May. 5, 2009