while im on the subject

So..while im on the subject ...who is mothers day about for you ladies? Is it more about your Grandma, Mom, or You?? It usually ends up being about my mom, cuz my hubby is a farmer, so hes not home anyway...hes planting unless it rains. so i end up bringing the kids to my parents house, otherwise I would be spending the day alone.

RhiannonHunt

Asked by RhiannonHunt at 6:17 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i don't really think of it as being about me, hubby has been deployed for each of them except one and our dd is only 3, so for me its not really about me. my daughter shows her appreciation every day and i don't exactly expect her to go make me card or anything on her own. i usually spend more time worrying about what to get my mom and my mil
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:18 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Means Hallmark is going to make a tidy profit this week!!! In my house it is about the kids - burnt jam toast and milky tea in the morning, lots of weed-flowerbouquets and cuddles.
    I usually demand Thai takeaway for diner though YUM!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 6:24 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I think its another day!

Another day for the people ya dont talk too to get somthing for nothing,

and its another day i am broke...and my husband forgets
    Anonymous