wanting to TTC but dont know....

i have a 13 month old and now wanting to have a nother baby. HUsband and i are botth working and doing good with money. I was just wanting answers from moms who have there kids two years and younger to know some of the pros and cons please. and thanks for taking the time to read this :)

shorty_18

Asked by shorty_18 at 6:18 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I say having your kids close together is fun. They can keep each other entertained. I had a three year old, one year old and a new born. They now play for hours. My sister also had them close together and they are all doing great. I not going to say its going to be the easiest job but, It has is benifets.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 6:26 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Why would you ask somthing like this?

How was it when you had your first?
    Okay then...you liked it.

You even loved it,
    Well when you have your second its not harder nor easier,

Anonymous

• With each child it gets a little harder but it is well worth it. I had a 3yr old (boy), a16mo. old( girl)and a newborn( boy). To begin with it was a little overwhelming, but as they aged they played together very well. Also as they became teenagers - and now as adults they are the very best of friends.
    Nanna22

Answer by Nanna22 at 8:44 PM on May. 5, 2009

• thnks for all your input :) and as for the anon you dont need to be like that. this is for moms with questions and advice. no wonder you posted as anon your being rude.
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 5:52 PM on May. 7, 2009