Don't you hate it when that happens?

I'll hear a song on the radio and I'll really like it. Everytime I hear it I'll start thinking of how the video would look. Then i see the actual video and it has nothing to do with the song! LOL! IDK maybe I have too much time on my hands to be thinking about that!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• know what I hate happening? An idiotic complete waste of money......... I think I could win this if it were a contest. My washer machine was making a terrible noise during spin cycle. Called a repairman to come out to fix it. there was a freakin' screw in there. that's it. $80 to dislodge a screw!!!!!!!!!! Felt SO DUMB!!!
    mysweetJBs

Answer by mysweetJBs at 6:28 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I know exactely what you are talking about. I be getting mad over the same thing like what are these ppl thinking
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 6:29 PM on May. 5, 2009

• LMAO mysweetJBs! I've had those moments!
    Anonymous

• I do not like to watch videos for this very reason, some of them ruin the song for me totally.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:52 PM on May. 5, 2009