how do i knw when my water breaks

wht color an how much an wht all comes out

jessica82009

Asked by jessica82009 at 6:30 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When your water breaks you will think that you peed yourself, then when you go to clean up your realize that you're still leaking. You won't stop leaking fluid (by leaking I mean thru multiple pads on the way to the hospital, thru your pants, on the floor) until you have your baby.

Anyway...you'll know haha
    ours

Answer by ours at 6:33 PM on May. 5, 2009

• well it could be a big gush, which mine was when my doc broke mine when I was pregnant with my daughter or it can be a slow trickle of fluid but constant trickle and it may be blood tinged. Hope this helps.
    jasey929

Answer by jasey929 at 6:33 PM on May. 5, 2009

• OH and mine was brown, so I thought that I had lost my mucus plug, but instead it was marconium (sp). So expect brown, clear, or a little blood. It won't smell anything like pee though.
    ours

Answer by ours at 6:34 PM on May. 5, 2009

• mine was clear and wouldn't stop leaking. It was a mess getting to the hospital!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:32 PM on May. 5, 2009