How can sex be bad?

other than the guy being waaaay to quick?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• The guy not being sensitive to your needs, the guy just not being into it, the guy thinking he's good, when he's not, the guy being a little to rough.. ugh... I could go on and on.
    Anonymous

• for some, sex just isn't the same after having kids. It's just painful...and some even lose their drive for sex completely...which is crazy to me, lol, but it happens.
    fortunately for me, sex is still AMAZING with Hubbie & I!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 6:47 PM on May. 5, 2009

• You have been married for twenty years and it is more of a chore than the passionate sex you had when you first were together.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 6:47 PM on May. 5, 2009

• when there is no passion and it just feels like ****ing.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 6:58 PM on May. 5, 2009

• When the woman has absolutely no libido, it more of a chore than a pleasurable experience. Tack on not able to orgasm and absolutely no feeling in the neither region and you wind up with a REALLY unenjoyable sex life. Then find a man who also has a low libido and could really care less about sex (but still provides intimacy in a non sexual way) and you have my wonderful 15 year long marriage!
    Anonymous

• Over 85% of great sex is mental (I read that somewhere) which means sex can be bad if the "mental" part isn't there. (not being in the mood, wanting to be with someone you really want to be with instead of who you are with, being with an abusive dh that you hate now, etc)

Answer by admckenzie at 7:47 PM on May. 5, 2009

• If you dont connect with someone... it sucks. Its hard to explain, but when you have bad sex, you will get it. I was with a guy forever, and we clicked in every other area... the sex was horrible, awkward, and felt a little boring... weird.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:51 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Uh, rape, pressure, too young to make a responsible choice, cheating on your spouse, prostitution...

There are lots of ways that beautiful act can be twisted to be really messed up.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 10:27 PM on May. 5, 2009

• When your needs are not met....after years of being together he still doesn't understand your body or his own, and it's the same order of events and the same positions everytime.
    tkangel

Answer by tkangel at 1:50 AM on May. 6, 2009