Has your daughter ever pretended to nurse her baby dolls?

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 6:49 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh yeah she did! Baby brother was born when she was 4 so she was a witness to it! That's how you feed babies in her eyes!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:30 PM on May. 5, 2009

• no, she pretends to feed them with a baby bottle though
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:50 PM on May. 5, 2009

• my daughter does. when i sit down to feed the baby, she sits down to feed her baby and sometimes she asks for help getting her baby on.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 6:51 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Since I only have sons..NO. But my two year old boy does. We think it is hysterical. My dad freaked out and said it is unnatural. Whatever!
    We do make sure to tell him only girls make milk for babies and that he could give the baby a bottle. lol It is funny to see.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:51 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Oh yeah he also yells "baby eating my boobies!"

ROFLAO
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:52 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Lol nathskitten! My daughter always says "baby's eating a boobie" too. She'll say something like "I am eating my lunch and Esther is eating a boobie for her lunch"
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:54 PM on May. 5, 2009

• When we were discussing how he would help if we had another baby, he mentioned "holding it, letting the baby play with his toys, sleep in his bed and he'd give it his milk!" A bottle never entered his mind.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 7:01 PM on May. 5, 2009

• children imitate their parents, they want to be just like you, it's completely normal. just be sure to explain to them in an age appropriate way, why you feed the baby that way. if you feel the need.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 12:52 PM on May. 8, 2009