what celebrity magazine do you like?

i randomly bought an issue of People a few weeks ago b/c i had a coupon and liked it more than i thought i would. it was nice that it had stuff about "regular" people. i looked into a subscriptions, but its pricey, over $100 a yr but still cheaper than buying it off the shelf. so i started thinking, maybe i could buy a different one that is cheaper, but i dont know if ill like it as much. anyways, just curious what celeb magazine you like to read.

AgentBrez

Asked by AgentBrez at 6:50 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• I like star the best I think. Now I gotta go look haha I think its star.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 7:03 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I'm more into fashion mags. I really don't care if Brad is really moving out or not or who Brittney is screwing these days. Celebrity gossip is just the same as common folks drama, the only difference is everyone in the world knows it happened and it cost them more $$ to break up.
    Most of it is just media making money.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on May. 6, 2009

• I agree with you People mag, but if I had to choose any I would go with Cosmo
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 12:01 PM on May. 6, 2009