Does anyone know how to concieve a boy?

I know it's a silly question but my husband and I have 2 girls and we both really want a boy. We want to know if there are any ways we could try to concieve a boy before we even actually start trying. If you have any answers please let me know.

momathome8

Asked by momathome8 at 6:50 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• There is no remedy for having a boy. You might get some crazy answers and you may try them but you just have to hope that the (boys are faster then the girls). If you know what I am saying.
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 6:53 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Pray Pray Pray!!! I think its ridiculous that some people belive if you eat the right things or have sex the right way that you can actually determine the sex!!! Thats not how things work. Good Luck and I hope you get your boy.
    Anonymous

• I have heard if you both eat cereal a lot, i mean a lot. it increases the chances. me and my dh both ate a ton of cereal when we conceived our son. give it a try.
    Anonymous

• It all comes down to the father's chromosomes. Some 'swimmers' are X's and some are Y's. Your eggs are all X's. If an X swimmer fertilizes your egg, you will be blessed with another girl. If a Y makes it's way to the egg, you will have a little boy :) I have never heard of any ways to conceive a boy or a girl for that matter.....just tell your S/O to think masculine thoughts lol. And, you know that they say, 3rd time's a charm! Good luck.
    IzzysMommy87

Answer by IzzysMommy87 at 6:58 PM on May. 5, 2009

• http://www.genselect.com/
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 7:02 PM on May. 5, 2009

• have sex the day you ovulate.. to have a girl have sex 1-2 days before you ovulate
    Anonymous

• well im having a girl and i did it on my back...LOL so maybe not that way!! LOL
    SummersMama09

Answer by SummersMama09 at 7:27 PM on May. 5, 2009

• not with out genetic engerniering
    have sex n hope for the best :)
    lol
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:28 PM on May. 5, 2009

• The same way you have a girl...by having sex.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 9:06 PM on May. 5, 2009

• PRAY AND ASK GOD FOR A BOY :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:19 PM on May. 5, 2009