what is the weirdest advice...

what is the weirdest advice anyone has given you, on how to help you go into labor....... My sisters friend told me to chug a 20 oz coke ( she swears she has done it with all 3 of her kids, but i just keep thinking about how much indegestion that would cause and can't bring my self to try it!!)

half_pint660

Asked by half_pint660 at 7:00 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wouldnt try it the sudden burst of caffiene could give you and your newborn headaches.
    Anonymous

• ha ha i wasn't going to try it!!! I was just wondering what weird advice other people have recieved...
    half_pint660

Answer by half_pint660 at 7:04 PM on May. 5, 2009

• My sister had a neighbor who was a weirdo. She was always telling everyone that she was a midwife in training. Her advice when I was hugely pregnant with my first was to do it doggie style alot. She said it helped her with all five of her babies.
    It was just weird because she was this short very obese woman and all I could think about after she told us this was her doing it doggie style. Her husband was this really skinny tall guy. I just didn't want to think about them doing it. She wasn't shy at all, my poor niece heard them going at it in their pool. She was yelling at the top of her lungs. Ok, so I got off topic a little. Sorry.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 7:05 PM on May. 5, 2009

• lol thats funny!!
    half_pint660

Answer by half_pint660 at 7:09 PM on May. 5, 2009

• ok this isnt about going into labor and tmi....but i was told in order to have a girl, after you have sex to shoot vinegar "up there" cuz boys sperm cant live in such a harsh enviornment, but girl sperm can. needless to say i never tried that and i have 2 boys! lol!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 7:13 PM on May. 5, 2009