Is there anyone that sells avon that can answer a question for me????

You know how orders are due on wednesdays by 12:00 pm noon?? Well what if I dont put my order in tomorrow before noon and dont do it until the afternoon??

asholan_07

Asked by asholan_07 at 7:13 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• you can still submit the order but might not recieve it during the next shipping period, if your order misses the boat you can pay extra and have it shipped sooner.
    Anonymous

• If you miss your deadline they charge a late fee and it might not ship on time depending how late it is. Be careful because it is noon in a certain time zone (usually eastern) which might not be YOUR time zone. I always tell my team to submit the day before because its so much easier. You can tell when your campaign needs to be submitted on www.youravon.com on the "my orders" page it will tell you your due date and how many days you have left. You can also ask your district manager or Unit Leader for a copy of your RPS campaign deadline paperwork. Hope this helps!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:30 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I have put in my order late before, but on the same day. I received my order as usual, but was charged a late processing fee. The good news is that the district manager has the power to get you the late fee refuned. Mine offers to do it all the time and has done it for me.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:39 PM on May. 5, 2009

• **that was supposed to say "refunded"***
    slw123