What's the highlight of your week this week?

I think mine will be a very relaxing week, so I will say just hanging out at night this weekend with friends, probably at my house!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 7:25 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• So far...It's finding out that because my son is now considered globally delayed (not the high point) that he is eligible for preschool next year for 3 year olds!! It's an integrated class (not my first choice) and he'll receive speech, OT, PT and social therapy....and it's not costing us anything!

His pediatrician and developmental specialist are both recommending preschool for him to help him and now we can do it!!!
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:52 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I had 3 job interviews!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:26 PM on May. 5, 2009

• a 2 hour nap! wooo hoooo! LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 7:26 PM on May. 5, 2009

• LOL!!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:29 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Exchanging props with my online friends! LOVE to get messages from my friends in Australia, New Zealand, and Montana. They crack me up and challenge me to come up with quick-witted comebacks.Makes me smile.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 7:30 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Getting my homework done and out of the way.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:34 PM on May. 5, 2009

• My oldest turned ten and we had a party. SO much fun! He is reading over my shoulder at the moment. He is silly and cute even if he thinks it is embarrassing for his mom to call his cute. I am going to give him a noogie now and then pinch his booty. lol
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 7:42 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I'm with Lauren on the homework.

I also got my mothers day present yesterday that was the highlight of my week.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 7:42 PM on May. 5, 2009

• The weekend of course :)

We have a double bday party for my neice and nephew (turning 2 and 5 respectively). We're going to the 5 year old's soccer game in the morning, then to the party in the afternoon, then dinner at my parents house for mothers day. Then on Sunday we're driving to my MIL's for dinner with her and my BIL's and their families.

Busy busy! I still have to wrap some presents!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 7:49 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Graduating with my Bachelor's Degree on Saturday!!!!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:50 PM on May. 5, 2009