What would you do with it?

If you suddenly had $100.00 out of the blue, what would you do with it?

The thing of it is this - all your bills are up-to-date, you and your family have everything they want and need, and you can do with it whatever you want.

I had this dilemna today. I got so excited that I suddenly had a little extra pocket money, but when I thought of the different stores I could go to I turned each one down in my mind because there wasn't anything I wanted or needed.
What I ended up doing was leaving the money in the bank and I will probably have it transferred over to our savings account for a "rainy day."

PrydferthMenyw

Asked by PrydferthMenyw at 7:30 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• save it
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:47 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Go out to dinner! Part to pay for a sitter of course!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:32 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I'm trying so hard to picture that scenario, but I'm so far from it... I think if I had everything I wanted or needed, I would probably use it for a random act of kindness (help somebody else pay their rent, maybe?)
    Anonymous

• clothes
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 7:40 PM on May. 5, 2009

• I give all my extra money to my son's savings. OR if we already put some in there we spend the extra on the business.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:41 PM on May. 5, 2009

• i cant even grasp the concept of everything being paid n having everything we want n having left over $$ :(
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:43 PM on May. 5, 2009

• Put it in the bank.. hehe
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 8:17 PM on May. 5, 2009

• My DH bought a scratcher In Nov. He won 100 bucks. The really funny thing is we rarely to never buy lotto stuff. We really didn't need the money so we went to our local VA hospital and asked for names from their Angel Tree. The vets there who have little or no family can make a request on a card on the tree. We were able to provide the requests for 4 vets. After wrapping them and turning them in we headsed back home. Halfway there my son said Mom that sure feels good inside huh? My DH answered it sure does. We turned around and went back to the VA and got 4 more requests.

Anonymous

• Move back to the country where I belong! Leave this ghetto urban nightmare far behind.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:30 PM on May. 5, 2009

• shruggingwow i still cant get past got everything need and bills paid off.... sigh

devonsmom

Answer by devonsmom at 11:10 PM on May. 5, 2009