Zylotrim... Anybody tried it?

How'd it go?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 7:37 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I am closeing this question but I just don't have it in me to pick the other answer as best because it was NO HELP at all... I already do all that plus an hour long exercise class/progam daily and just can't loose the weight... I was looking for info on the product, not your opinion on diet pills...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:28 PM on May. 6, 2009

• I don't believe in dieting; it will just keep you on the gain/lose roller coaster. Here is the family lifestyle change that will work for life. At least 20 minutes of brisk walking or other exercise at least three times a week. Drink water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Eat fruits & vegetables, 7-8 servings in at least 3 colors a day. Start replacing your white foods (simple grains like white rice, bread, pasta) with whole grains (like brown rice, quinoa, whole grain bread & torillas, whole wheat pasta, working your way up to 7 servings of whole grains a day. Cut way back on, or eliminate, meat and dairy; eat beans and lentils. Go to your local library & look for any book by Dr. McDougall. Free meal plans and recipes here: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html. I have many family-tested recipes, msg me any time!

Answer by rkoloms at 4:57 PM on May. 6, 2009