how can i get my sont to sleep in his bed?

my son wont sleep in his crib he wakes up as soon as i set him down and if i can get him in as soon as he wakes up he screams and not waaa screams but OMG they heard him in china screaming. The worst part is i can get him to bed before 12 am normaly.

rockmom89

Asked by rockmom89 at 7:42 PM on May. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Try putting him to sleep first and then lay him in his crib. He will get use to it after awhile. I know the time being can be over whelming. Sometimes you have to have tuff love. Sometimes you just have to let them cry which is really hard for some moms. I had a problem like that with my daughter and she got use to it. Then she loved to sleep alone
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 7:47 PM on May. 5, 2009

• that happend to my son aangel what i did i let him cried but i wash him all night long ,,, i sleep on hes room on the floor and every timt e he get out i put him back that long lasting for two long days but work also i put music like bethoveen and orchestra soft music give him a bath when he its ready to go to bed good luck
    loly-pop

Answer by loly-pop at 7:51 PM on May. 5, 2009

• i wuld let him cry it out allthrough it dose not allweys work but try it
    hotsexymom788

Answer by hotsexymom788 at 8:47 PM on May. 5, 2009

• the problem is that i live in an appartment with other ppl if it was just us then i could proably do it but i cant wake everyone up
    rockmom89

Answer by rockmom89 at 8:52 PM on May. 5, 2009

• give him a bottle to go to sleep with when hes in his crib and play some classical music really low
    wisteriastars

Answer by wisteriastars at 9:37 PM on May. 5, 2009